Can't use Lobos reservations Sun 1-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Alaska / Florida / In the air between the two.
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have a few reservations that will go unused. What is the procedure to transfer reservations. to someone who wants them. Do we just notify the park that we can't make it and they go back into the pool?

Last edited:
Do we just notify the park that we can't make it and they go back into the pool?

Exactly that. The park sometimes will even have a waiting list for popular days, just in case someone cancels and returns their reservation to the park.

Or you can forward the reservation confirmation to someone and they can present that at the gate.

There should be a way to transfer as well. I'll take it if it's still available :)

Vlad

Hey Ron, maybe its only Jan 9th in Alaska but here in California its February already :wink:. :p

OH and if I knew id be able to dive Sunday id take you up on it, but I don't know yet.

Not totally sure, its possible ill be able to make it out, PM me your number and ill let you know when I know.

I was going with Brewski and can not go also. I have 4 spots, if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom