Can't send Email

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
In my profile I have enabled the boxes so that members can send me Em. I just tried to send one to myself and it won’t let me. When I tried I recieved this:
"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

So I clicked on the "adminsitrator" link and sent an Em regarding this problem and I just recieved this:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, because the message was forwarded more than the maximum allowed times. This could indicate a mail loop.

scubaboard@scubaboard.com"

Smokeaire (Chuck)

For privacy reasons ScubaBoard its self has disabled features to email users directly, you will need to use the PM system to exchange email information should you decide to giv eup that information.

Perhaps that option (which isn't) should be removed all together so as not to confuse us simple folk.

Chuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom