Can't Register

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My fiance has been trying to register for the board for the past couple days. Every link she clicks on to register sends her to a page saying the URL is not found. Can someone check into this. She would really like to be able to post and join the community. Thanks for the help!!!

Bret

Can you post some screen shots? or possibly post the URL's that it shows in the address bar when it says, "page can not be displayed"

What operating system, web browser, etc?

We have been unable to duplicate this problem (but it has been e-mailed to support@scubaboard.com) from someone else...

We have had many people registering over the past few days, so we could use some more info here if you can help us.

P.S. I did make one minor change that may have resolved this... so let us know...

Whatever minor change you made resolved the problem. Thanks so much. I suppose it doesn't really matter now, but my fiance was runs Windows XP and tried Firefox and IE. I tried to register on my Mac using Safari. So, I don't think it was a browser or OS error. Like I said, thanks for fixing the issue in such a timely manner!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom