can't read it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
When viewing someones gallery it is hard to read the title of the pictures as the font color is very close to the bar color.

I was going to post a new thread on this when I saw justleesa's - good job I looked!

I agree with her - the font color is virtually impossible to read against the background - they both appear to be blue (just slightly different shades). Something like white would stand out a lot better!

I have not seen a reply to this. Is this something way down on the list to change? It's very hard to see the picture titles. No rush, I know you have been working on the gallery T.A. and I appreciate your hard work!

I missed the thread... I'll get right on this, thanks

I knew I could count on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything should be good now... if you find any more problems with the gallery please let me know!

Looks great! I won't have to squint now unless the short arms disease gets worse :D.

Just another quick question, did the greatest number of pictures that can be viewed on one screen drop from 24 to 18 because of the new format? I liked the 24 per page thing but can live with this.

Thanks for all your help.

Yes, I changed the column count to make the page fit better for people with smaller monitors. Would adding an extra row be a suitable solution?

Tech Admin:
Yes, I changed the column count to make the page fit better for people with smaller monitors. Would adding an extra row be a suitable solution?
It would not bother me - I scroll down anyway. I just like not having to change pages as often - is that lazy or what :D?

Back
Top Bottom