Can't reach Tech Support on Phone. Can someone help here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyfromToronto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to print out my dives and I am not getting exactly what I want. I pick the dive details option and get a summary of info and a weird looking graph (not like on the screen) but my main question is that there is a section near the bottom that says "Comments" but it is always empty. I thought it should show the notes I put in for each dive.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks
Betty

GEO250
software is v 2.2.7

Try the OceanLog 2.X BETA version. Think it has the printing issue fixed, plus some extra cool graph options.

Thanks Down-under. We loaded the new version and it works pretty much the same way. First of all we don't have A5 paper here in Canada. We had the store cut a bunch of 8x11 paper in half which seems to be close.

There are a few print options and the one called Standard Log looks the same as the old one. Crappy graph and the comments aren't there. The dive detail version gives a nice print out with a nice graph. Don't really care to see the gear section and the comments goes to a 2nd page. I'd rather have comments over gear which doesn't really change.

How are people reaching Oceanic Tech Support. We call the 1-800 numbers and it says they don't work. Is is a US/Cdn thing? We try calling from the gmail VoIP on the computer and the same. Number doesn't work.

It would be nice to talk to someone who know Oceanlog.

Contact them via email, describe your printing issue and ask them about the US/Canada 1-800 phone thing.

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to report that after contacting them by e-mail last fall and getting the right person on the case it was fixed last week with the latest release of the software.

We are so happy now that our comments print out.

Yahoo!
Betty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom