Can't log in, forgot password, don't have access to registration e-mail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The subject line pretty much says it all. My partner forgot his password, and he can't get it e-mailed to him using the forgotten password link because after we moved, he lost access to that e-mail account. He sent an e-mail to Site Support 24 hours ago but has not heard back yet. Username Horsenail. Can someone please look into it? Thank you!

His email has been answered.

FWIW, he sent it less than 24 hours ago from this reply.

Unable to live without access for 24 hours - that's extreme withdrawal symptoms, even for Scubaboard ;-)

PS Very diplomatic response, Howard.

He is back online now, the password reset was in his e-mail this morning.

Cam, not really withdrawal, he hadn't been on in months but wanted to reply to a thread (that he has since lost interest in).

Howard, maybe not 24 hours, maybe 22 or 23 but of course you have to make a comment. A request was e-mailed a few hours after dinner on Tuesday night, and I started this thread a few hours after dinner on Wednesday night as he had not yet received your reply, so pardon me if I was off by an hour.

Anyway, he's all set, mahalo.

Oh, I could understand if it WAS withdrawal Debby. I start to get the shakes after just an hour or two. I think it's because I'm still a bit of a noob and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. (Maybe it never does ;-)

And I didn't mean to rag on the "24 hours" thing. I've worked on a few IT help desks in my time and I know that however fast you are it seldom seems fast enough for the "customer".

LOL Cam, it was just a personal dig from Howard; we have a history and he couldn't help himself. I asked my partner approximately 24 hours after I sent the e-mail to cust. support (in his name) if he ever heard from ScubaBoard. He said no, so I started the thread to get him going again. I think that time zone differences may have someone confused. :giggle:

Tom's back on, it's all good.

I should have said have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom