can't decide where to go for diving plus surfing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

id deff take a trip and scope any of them out first, so many places, so little time, and of course high airfare. however Hawaii does have some world famous surfing and great diving throught the islands so drop on by

I would focus on one activity. CA has diving and surfing but the surfing is not world class, the diving is IMHO. Hawaii is awesome but a very expensive place to live. That is the problem with the USA, anywhere nice is expensive.

Australia has both but I know little about what is where. You really need to make a decision on where you want to land. Our planet is small but not that small! :D

Kauai and I am told there is at least one decent surf area in Fiji....we KNOW the diving in Fiji is great

I stayed in Beqa Lagoon on the main island on Fiji. On some of our dives, we did our surface interval on an island in the bay that had a surfer camp. The divemaster said that surfers come from all over the world to stay there and surf.

I would not recommend it for professional instruction, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom