For Sale Canon G7X mark II, with Fantasea underwater housing, ultralight arms, light and strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kes Tagney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Canon GX7 Mark II with Fantasea FG7X II Underwater housing, and full light and filter kit. Below is a full list of everything included. I put this kit together with a lot of effort and research put into finding the best items to make a great, compact underwater photo and video kit, with potential for future expansion. - Canon GX7 Mark II - Fantasea FG7X II Underwater housing - Fantasea BigEye F series wide angle lens - Fantasea 67mm threaded red filter - Fantasea Eye Grabber F series - Fantasea M67 threaded filter holder - Fantasea RedEye Filter F series - Ultralight Control Systems tray, arms, and handles - Ikalite DS51 Strobe, Fiber optic cable and Converter - Light and Motion, Sola Video 3800 F I bought all of this equipment in December 2016, and used it for a couple of months while I was working as a dive instructor in Indonesia. It's all in excellent condition and 100% functional without any issues. The only visible signs of use are some light marks on the exterior on the video light, and some water marks on the arms. The strobe has had hardly any use, as I was primarily shooting video. The camera is in perfect condition without a scratch on it. It's spent 99% of its time in the housing! It's really a fantastic camera. The size of a compact, but with full manual capabilities, all of which are accessible whilst in the housing. Comes with a an extra battery. The housing is in near perfect condition, with only a couple of very minor external marks. The kit includes two filters. One which can screw directly into the threads on the front port of the housing, and another which can be placed in the back of the wide angle lens. They both have "grabbers" attached to one of the arms, so you can use them, or remove and store them during your dive. The video light is 3800 lumens, and has three brightness settings. I went for a powerful light as I wanted to be able to have the light source as far from the subject as possible (giving a softer light), whilst still getting a good strength of light. The strobe is one of Ikalites smaller strobes, but honestly I wouldn't want anything bigger than it on a rig this size. It works very well. The Ultralight arm system is excellent. Easily adjustable in the water, hard wearing, and capable of many different light positions. Each arm is made up of 8" sections, giving great reach and positioning flexibility. I always take great care of my equipment. If you would like any validation of who I am you can check my website: www.kestagney.com.

Total Value of items bought new: $5100CAD BEFORE TAX
ASKING PRICE: $2,300CAD

Attachments

• Cam 1.jpg
    Cam 1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 261
I'm interested in the complete setup. Does it still contain everything listed and shown in pictures in the previous posts? (Backpack etc.) How much would shipping be to Oregon or Washington, USA?

I'm interested in arms, video light and strobe, is this still available and are you willing to sell these separate?

Back
Top Bottom