Canon EOS Rebel T2i kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really when you think about it they both acted stupidly by one the seller not insuring the package and two the seller not demanding it. the cost of insurance is super cheap compared to what these two are going to go thru. on another note, this is why I never use or will allow a seller to ship using U.S.P.S., no realtime tracking unless you get express mail and that is too expensive, and their insurance is about as good as paypals buyer protection, what a joke that is! hey scubakraut, do you have an ebay I.D. we can look at?

Um, did you read the entire thread? Neither tracking nor insurance would have helped *at all* in this case. The seller simply lied about what he shipped.

really when you think about it they both acted stupidly by one the seller not insuring the package and two the seller not demanding it. the cost of insurance is super cheap compared to what these two are going to go thru. on another note, this is why I never use or will allow a seller to ship using U.S.P.S., no realtime tracking unless you get express mail and that is too expensive, and their insurance is about as good as paypals buyer protection, what a joke that is! hey scubakraut, do you have an I.D. we can look at?

yes, I read the ENTIRE thread. obviously you did not, this is from post #5 on the first page:

When confronted with these facts, Scubakraut offered no explanation. Scubakraut claims to have filed a claim with the US Postal Service, which was rejected because "he did not purchase insurance".

I mearly stated what I do, tracking and such, to better guard myself from this kind of thing from happening and insurance would have eventually helped if the seller claims to have shipped the whole set with the shipping company.

yes, I read the ENTIRE thread. obviously you did not, this is from post #5 on the first page:

When confronted with these facts, Scubakraut offered no explanation. Scubakraut claims to have filed a claim with the US Postal Service, which was rejected because "he did not purchase insurance".

I mearly stated what I do, tracking and such, to better guard myself from this kind of thing from happening and insurance would have eventually helped if the seller claims to have shipped the whole set with the shipping company.

So mail fraud would have been better? :idk: The package arrived intact. That is not an insurance issue nor a tracking issue.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread is CLOSED.

If you are going to buy something from the personals please...

DO NOT WIRE MONEY FOR ANY REASON!!!

You have lost all your bargaining power if you do.

It's best to meet them, use cash and be sure you are getting what you are paying for.

If you DO use mail or UPS, use only PayPal and opt for their fraud protection.

Don't be persuaded otherwise. If they can't use PayPal, then you can't trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom