Canon A70 advice for newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, that's a great camera set-up. Even though I now have an a620, I still use the a70 since it has the attachment for my WA lens. I've used for so long that I can push the right buttons without even having to look at the housing. The only thing I don't like about it now is really the small screen. I can live with the slowish focusing but I need to see whether I got the shot right or not. Enjoy your set-up, you'll have fun with it.

midwestdvr

I'm no photo expert. In fact, I'm more at the "photograph for dummies" stage (although I'm interested in improving). But that's the camera setting for me. I have the Canon A75 with casing and I think it's great for non professionnals like me. I like my cameras to be fully automatic. Great small videos too with incredible underwater sounds (bubbles, laughs, etc.)

Here is an example of what a photonewbie like me did with it in Cuba last february (the first
with flash, the other 2 without it)

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom