Canon 7D Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sully3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I have a used ikelite 7D housing for sale. Right up front i will say that i did flood it on my most recent trip, but it was sent back to ikelite and came back in great shape. Here is the note i got from them detailing what they fixed

"Matthew,

The technicians have replaced the flooded electronics and bulkhead on your housing, and performed a complete rebuild on the unit. In the course of the rebuild, all the seals and o-rings were replaced, along with the springs and control gland seals. All the pushbuttons, control glands and top mount were updated, and the housing tested with a camera installed to ensure proper operation on all controls."

An in water pressure test was subsequently completed. The housing looks great. all the buttons and functions work properly. The only minor issue is some wear on the strobe attachments inside the and a few scratches where the strobes are attached.

If interested, please pm me or email me (preferred) at matt.sullivan93@gmail.com

asking $1,000 through Paypal shipping included

thanks for looking!
Matt
PS sorry for the terrible pics i can get better ones if anyone is interested photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom