Canon 30D and Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finwiz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have the following items for sale:

Canon 30D with Canon 17-85mm 4-5.6 AF USM lens.

1 Lexar 4GB 133x memory card.

2 Canon batteries with charging unit.

Ikelite 6871.30 housing for Canon 30D.

All original equipment manuals, cables, software and boxes included.

Items purchased 12/07 for DSLR starter kit and are in excellent condition with no leaks or other damage. I upgraded to a Canon 7D last December and only used this gear on 4 dive trips.

If you are interested in a complete setup I would consider selling my 2 Ikelite DS-125 strobes with dual sync cord (will upgrade to DS-160's) and the port for the 17-85 lens.

I also have a Canon A95 with the WP-DC 50 housing in excellent condition for sales, including all manuals, cables, software, boxes,etc. if you are interested in a P&S basic starter kit.

Items located in Ohio, USA. Make an offer.

I have a Canon 20D and cannot find a housing. Would consider buying your setup. Don't really know what to offer. What are you asking?

I have a Canon 20D and cannot find a housing. Would consider buying your setup. Don't really know what to offer. What are you asking?
Thanks for response. I would take $1,200 for 30D camera w/o lens and Ikelite housing. If you don't already have lenses, I would sell the Canon 17-85mm lens for $300. All extras noted in listing are included, and I will pay shipping to NY for this price. Note these prices are more than $1,000 off of retail new prices.

How much did you want for the housing and the port?
Thanks for response. I apologize for slow reply but have been away on business and liveaboard dive trip. I would take $1,000 for housing only.

Back
Top Bottom