Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are kidding...right? This must be a test. These classes have skills that must be learned, not bought! :no

hi dutchman,
im afraid to say i have to agree with every post on this board, rescue is the most valuable course out there, dont rush it, get it done right, one day extra day off classroom or ocean work might save a life, i ve seen shody rescue courses in a day and half before, its just not worth it!
as far as adv goes, no sweat, 2 tank one am (deep and wreck), 2 tank one pm (naviagtion and search & recovery) and a one tank night dive now thats easily acheived, if you want to get it done fast and half *** try aqua world or scuba cancun, they ll do anything for the $$$$, if you want to it right i ll be able to help you out there..... enjoy your vacation in cancun, theres so much to see and do!!

Back
Top Bottom