Cancun - Mayan Aqua Dive - Awesome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto - daughter wants a HS graduation trip to Cancun. Leave her to pickle some brain cells and go diving. MAD sounds like the way to go!

Just got back from Cancun. We dove with Solo Buceo "only diving". We choose the company based on positive reviews on the net. They were ok. There were about 8 divers to one dive master. I did feel a bit rushed while getting into the water and decending. Perhaps I was just a bit apprahensive since this was my first drift dive. The dive was amazing. In talking to other divers, Cozumel is still pretty damaged and you see more sea life in Cancun. We dove heredura and some other reef. Very impressive, nurse sharks, sting rays, berracudas. Can't wait to go back. Probably try M.A.D.

Ben, It's great to see all these leads and recommendations at long last. It must be that funny accent.....

Great set up that you have now and the shop is looking fantastic. I would still like to thank you for looking after Dave & Myself, and your gentle reintroduction to life beneath the waves.... I hadn't realised that it was 5 years since I had actually completed my Army Diving Course in Belize... and then not been anywhere with any worthwile diving. Now't in Bosnia, Kosovo or Iraq.....

Anybody going to Cancun, I definately recommend Punta Negra & El Tunel. Lots & lots of sea life around, including turtles, barracuda & Moray Eels, they were good drift dives over coral reefs. Looking forward to trying something else shortly.... and the Whale Shark trip.

Spratman, will also be great to see you back here in Cancun. Looking forward to getting out for a beer with you at some stage, and hopefully will manage to get a dive in with you too.

Later Guys

Just a quick post here, I will post more in my trip report maybe tomorrow. I dove with Ben at MAD yesterday and on thursday and had an awesome time. Great dive op will definitely be visiting cancun to dive with them again. And thanks again Ben.

It's great to see so many happy customers!! Good job, mate!

Al, sorry I didn't get back to you from the last email. Wanted to let you know that we'll be in Cancun 8/25 - 9/1/2007. I'd like to plan our get together whenever we can get all our schedules in line. It would be great to dive with you.

Email Ben and I and see what day might be best for you.

If anyone else will be in Cancun at this time, let me know...

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom