Cancun Dive operators.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madmanuel

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone recommend good dive operators out of Cancun?

Looking at Manta Divers (Cancundiving.com)

I'd like to stick to operations that use smaller groups (preferably no more than 8 people on a boat... no one wants to end up like the folks in "open water")

And I also need someone that can do Nitrox filling.

I want to do some reef dives off isla mujeres, wreck dives on the mine sweepers, some cenotes, the wall a couple of times, and possibly if there is time a night and twilight dive.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

-David

Scubacancun is awesome as well. I highly recommend them. Plus, they do daytrips to Cozumel and to the Cenotes.

Actually, Ben from Mayan Aqua Dive, just sent me a pm, and we're working out pricing...

I've got a pretty ambitious dive regime planned, and hopefully we'll be able to work around it.

I've also got 3 other divers going with me who will dive piece-meal who I have to plan for, and 2 non-divers who'll want to get in on the snorkeling action...

So far I've sent information requests out to 8 different dive operators and have only gotten 3 replies.

I've dove with Manta divers before, and Dive Pal Mar off of Cozumel, so I'll be sure to write a full review of whom ever gets my business.

This is my first big dive dedicated vacation in years... I finally understand the term "chomping at the bit"

Thanks for all the recommendations.

-MadManuel

I dove with Manta Divers, last October.

Did a wreck & reef dive which was kinda fun.

The group was small ~ 8 or so divers.

We dove the Cenotes, which was a BLAST!!

I don't know if there is nitrox to be found, in Cancun.

Please feel free to PM me for any details, and I'll be glad to share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom