Cancun dive operator - Recommendation & thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I just wanted to share with you some feedback on behalf of a client for Ben and his team at Mayan Aqua Dive in Cancun.

The background of this story is that as a dive travel agency this company is a VIP client for me.

A day before they were leaving for a conference in Cancun, they decided they would like to make the most of their one free day and try "Discover Scuba" in the open water.

Ben answered my call to help immediately and by the time the group was on the plane the next morning, they were booked and ready to go with a fantastic tailored experience to look forward to.

Ben made my job an easy one that day and my customers returned as you can see below extremely happy.

As many of us know, resort courses can actually put some people off diving for life. In this case I honestly believe based on their experience that day, the dive industry will grow by another 6 divers thanks to Ben.

I would recommend Ben and the Mayan Aqua Dive crew without hesitation to any of my clients and anyone looking for a top-notch dive operator in the Cancun area.

Quote from my client:

I'd like to share on behalf of the entire group what a phenomenal time we had scuba diving. Ben and his team were incredible with their instruction and guiding us to experiencing a breadth of life most of us have never seen before.

We all want to experience scuba diving further and become certified so that we may experience life under the sea even more.

From the time we were picked up at our hotel, to the pool greeting, "classroom" instruction, pool instruction, the equipment provided, the boat, the snacks and beverages, the fun conversation and entertainment, the awesome video footage, the actual dive experience, the level of service and hospitality, to the return to our hotel, we all rated the day and event as a true 10!!

We came back joyfully exhausted and are looking forward to the next dive! You were so right, we were all "hooked"!!

Thank you again for setting this up with the best group - which makes a world of difference.

Please share this feedback with Ben and his team - we wish them continued success and will look them up again when we return to Cancun?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom