Cancun - Aquaworld live chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just had a little chat with Jenny at Aquaworld, pretty nice service for anyone wanting to get some info on Cancun diving.

You are now chatting with 'Aquaworld'
Aquaworld: Hello, my name is Jenny. How may I help you?
you: Just wanted to see how conditions are after the hurricane?
Aquaworld: Are you referring to dive conditions?
you: I am member and guide at Scubaboard.com a divers forum and people are always wanting to know how the diving conditions are in Cancun and Cozumel.
Aquaworld: Well I haven't been diving myself but I have been told that the visability is getting better each day.
Aquaworld: In Cozumel some of the swim through tunnels have opened up (as some have been swept away)
Aquaworld: Of course there is some damages especially to the finger coral
you: I take it there is plenty of damage to the reefs, how has it affected your business?
Aquaworld: but whilst some coral has been damage it is actually better in other places - almost like the look or the reef has just shifted about rather than disappeared.
Aquaworld: There are more fish.
Aquaworld: Well, obviously a lot of people have cancelled or postponed their vacation
you: That is good news.
Aquaworld: But we are still up and running fine.
you: The fish that is
Aquaworld: yes
you: I'm a glad to hear that, I will report this back to my forum, thanks for chatting
Aquaworld: you're welcome, have a good day
you: equalmente

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom