Cancelled DDO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We cancelled the Diver's Day Out for SI Scuba due to the thunderstorms that popped up this morning. Every meteorologist said it would not rain until late this afternoon. Oh my gosh, guess what they were WRONG!!!:shakehead :light:

We are rescheduling for Saturday Sept 23 at CSSP 10AM-5PM

And of course now it is beautiful outside and just heard it was beautiful at CSSP. I could scream.
:baaa:

Radar Shows It's Raining In Terrell!!! Although your DDO is out, it's not all bad!!!

yeah in a way I am kind of happy about that. I think I made the right call. Would have been worse to get everyone out there, do one dive and then pack it up and head home.

Did not start to rain till 2pm at CSSP.

The wind was blowing all day Saturday, all night Saturday night, and up to the point I left on Sunday.

Vis range from nothing to 15 feet. Water temp at 30' was 81*

TwoBit

Debraw:
yeah in a way I am kind of happy about that. I think I made the right call. Would have been worse to get everyone out there, do one dive and then pack it up and head home.

Better safe than sorry, definitely...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom