Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love that Burna! UO better "get it" or we will have to do some "humour development classes" for him so he can make it through the system to stay here! :giggle:

Hope its just the pommies that get the "special" treatment with there luggage!
I should be OK I have been living with a "down-undah-landah" for 5 years.:D

OH and it snowed a bit today...Get me out of here!!!

Hope its just the pommies that get the "special" treatment with there luggage!
I should be OK I have been living with a "down-undah-landah" for 5 years.:D

OH and it snowed a bit today...Get me out of here!!!

Canucks and "down-undah-landahs" make a darn fine combination.. but I may be a bit biased:rofl3:

My advice about the cold white ****e... just burry your head in the sand and deny it's existence... it is a mass hallucination... do not accept it as part of your reality... :shocked2: worked for me... for a while:blinking:

My advice about the cold white ****e... just burry your head in the sand and deny it's existence... it is a mass hallucination... do not accept it as part of your reality... :shocked2: worked for me... for a while:blinking:

I woke up this morning and the hallucination is back...I had a coffee and its still there...it seems to be following me. :laughsnow:
I will have to drink enough beer tonight to make it go away!

I woke up this morning and the hallucination is back...I had a coffee and its still there...it seems to be following me. :laughsnow:

UO, just make sue it goes away before you leave cause we DO NOT want it down here :)

If you bring some Kokane with you.. Fish will be your friend for life:) Repeat after me "I am strong of mind.. I will not sucumb to the mass hallucination like weaker minded people... snow belongs on mountain tops, ski hills .. it may arrive on Christmas Eve and depart on Boxing day... other than that it does not exist in my world" BE Strong Grasshopper!:no:

Don't tell Fish the truth...
Kokanee is Sasquatch piss specifically made to give the tourists in on mountain. :wink:

BTW its -3 right now...and to think I am in the warm part of Canuck ville.

Don't tell Fish the truth...
Kokanee is Sasquatch piss specifically made to give the tourists in on mountain. :wink:

BTW its -3 right now...and to think I am in the warm part of Canuck ville.

now that cn not be true as Kokanee exists and sasquatch doesnt :)

there isnt a warm part of canuck land well compared to oz anyway :)

Hey my brother is a Lumberjack and HE drink's Kokane too... but then....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom