Can you take a look at my Apeks ATX 200?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hugo:
The risk might be lower though than rebuilding your first stage everytime you have to change from DIN to yoke...
Um... why would you need to rebuild the first stage each time you make the change? I've done the switch a couple times and sometimes even re-use the O-ring if it was a short-term switch and the O-ring still looks new.... never even considered rebuilding the whole reg just for a connection switch :06::06:

I would take the parts into your LDS. Hopefully he knows what he is doing and you will feel alot more secure when diving knowing that it is assembled correctly. Doing it yourself you run the risk of pinching the o-rings and having it leak the whole time. I would have ti done for you. The hose is not as big a deal, but telling someone how to do it in words is a lot more difficult thatn showing them. If you find that you are switching your gear often, I would ask the LDS to show you how its done. Save you buggin them every time. Also be aware that everytime you change them you should inspect the o-ring for abnormal wear as they are not intended to be re and re-ed that often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom