Can you name that reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My guess on B is an Oceanic they made a MK5 clone and it had a hand wheel like that and I never saw any markings on one.
As a partly recovered auction site addict who could not say no to a low priced used regulator, I have had a fair number of both clone versions in my hands.
The Oceanic "MK5" have squat yoke screw and squared off areas at the LP swivel ports, as shown in photo below.
The Tekna "MK5" have ball shaped ribbed yoke screw and rounded bottom on the LP port swivel as shown in OP post.
oceanic mk5 clone.jpg

Did anybody had a look on the Tekna schematics in my post?
I found the schematics along with trouble shooting guides and various catalog pictures while going on a T-2100 buying spree. I never kept the first stages, but still have a batch of second stages to play with someday.

I found the schematics along with trouble shooting guides and various catalog pictures while going on a T-2100 buying spree. I never kept the first stages, but still have a batch of second stages to play with someday.
Kupu

Would you have any metal housed 2100s that you like to sell?
If you need any parts otherwise let me know. I also have new pilot lever gaskets. The really small ones on the lever. Had some made.

Thanks
Tony

Tony,

I have at least 1 or 2 with metal valve body, but have not found one with metal case as seen in this ad photo.
tbody.jpg

This might be a good time to bring the 2100s out of the closet and see what work needs to be done. The parts offer is greatly appreciated, I will contact you once I have a look at my 2100 stash and also happy to share parts if I have anything of use to you.

Let me know if you need anything to bring your regs back to working order. I have all parts needed.
Thanks for looking.

Kupu

Would you have any metal housed 2100s that you like to sell?
If you need any parts otherwise let me know. I also have new pilot lever gaskets. The really small ones on the lever. Had some made.

Thanks
Tony
Hi,I am Hangdan and I am a Tekna fan.Do your pilot gaskets work well? I have some 2100 second stages that could use them.The main valves from Omegas work good,but it is a matter of time for my pilot valves.
I keep my eye out for Tekna stuff and will let you know if I find a metal SS. Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom