Can you help with my trip to Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guffee32

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Trying to go June, 2008. We like to rent a private house on the beach with pool, we like to dive everyday, and we like to be close to dive shop / restaurants / bars / etc. Does anyone travel in a similar way who can suggest something for Belize.

In fact, it doesn't really have to be Belize - Anywhere in Central America but Roatan (we just returned from there.)

Does it have to be a private house??

This place is pretty well set up and sounds like it meets most of your requirements

Have you ever heard of San Andres Island or Old Providence? I usually would recommend Old Providence. Getting to OP is another flight but well worth it for the right person. They are a small group of islands in the western Caribbean. Not well known by Americans but frequently visited by Canadians and Europeans and of coarse Colombians. But don’t let the fact that it is a Colombian island detour you it is a Caribbean Island not Colombia. The diving is comparable to Bonaire, Cozumel and Belize.
Any way there are a few write up on SB and a little diligence you can find out about the islands.
If you need more info just ask I am not from the islands but my wife and son live there and I visit once a month. I know all the dive operations and places to stay so if you need help or have any questions contact me.
Ciao
Tad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom