Can the MTX-R second stage be upgraded to MTX-RC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p0623791

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello gurus of this forum, I have been a long time lurker and finally registered since I couldn't find the answer to the question as above. Given that on the MTX-R second stage I can see the +\- logo on the body, does this mean that I can install a venturi lever and cracking knob and therefore upgrade the MTX-R second stage to a MTX-RC second stage?

I look forward to the thoughts shared from the experienced divers here. Cheers!

Hello gurus of this forum, I have been a long time lurker and finally registered since I couldn't find the answer to the question as above. Given that on the MTX-R second stage I can see the +\- logo on the body, does this mean that I can install a venturi lever and cracking knob and therefore upgrade the MTX-R second stage to a MTX-RC second stage?

I look forward to the thoughts shared from the experienced divers here. Cheers!
Yes you can add a WOB knob to the MTX-R Sonar Adjusting Screw for Apeks 2nd Stage Regulator - The Scuba Doctor Dive Shop - Buy Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Spearfishing and Freediving Gear from Australia's best online dive retailer

Thank you @Hppyfam for your speedy response! So I am guessing that I can also install the venturi lever as well right?

Back
Top Bottom