Can someone identify what Scubapro Version Regulator this is?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s something I wish they would remake!
If you want some, I know a place that sells NOS ones for $9.99 CAD each. Not sure how many are left but maybe one of the talented people here can possibly make a mold from one or reproduce it via 3D printer.

If you want some, I know a place that sells NOS ones for $9.99 CAD each. Not sure how many are left but maybe one of the talented people here can possibly make a mold from one or reproduce it via 3D printer.
I’ll take 2 and willing to donate one to a repro project.

I'd take two as well if they're available.

Okay guys, have at it!
upload_2021-2-18_12-36-14.png
upload_2021-2-18_12-36-14.jpeg

The two they sent me were in “like new” condition (once I gave them a rinse) and very supple for rubber this old.

In my opinion (others will differ) SPEC is "okay" (still not my choice) for freshwater, but I'd never use one in saltwater. Seen too many horror stories. Sealed diaphragms for me or a piston with an open ambient chamber to flush well.....

In my opinion (others will differ) SPEC is "okay" (still not my choice) for freshwater, but I'd never use one in saltwater. Seen too many horror stories. Sealed diaphragms for me or a piston with an open ambient chamber to flush well.....
The way some people pack them half-@ssed and don’t top them up for many years I believe it. That said, sealed diaphragms give more peace of mind in salt water for sure.

Back
Top Bottom