Can I make Belize a combo trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With kids that young, if your wife also wants a break why don't you try one of the French summer camp-style places? The French have always excelled at this sort of thing. They take looking after kids of all ages and entertaining them to a high level. Perhaps Turks & Caicos or one of the overtly French islands in the NE Caribbean, such as Martinique. Just a thought.

Certainly the last thing you should be considering is island-hopping. It'll be murder (or you'll be tempted!).

That would make perfect sense. It's trying to travel around the Caribbean in one holiday that doesn't.

man why is presidents week costing like $1200 PP just for air... kids are the same. this is crazy. I know that week is popular week to travel but come on $1200? Am I ever going to see Belize?

Presidents weekend is going to cost a lot because it's school vacation week in New England and everone and their brother is trying to escape the snow from Maine to NY (or they're going skiing and you get high prices there too). We are taking our trip to Jamaica the week prior to that to avoid the high fares (it is DOUBLE from New England President's week compared to the week before).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom