Can be done from Phuket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quero - Come dive with me in Thailand!
I was last in Phuket in January and had some lovely dives with a few different diving operators, although I did not remember Quero as a shop based there??
Is this a newly established diving operation as its always nice to hear fellow scuba boarders like Eric1194 giving personal recommendations - "She set up my trip and had all that I needed ready for me when I arrived. Being that she is on site she tailored my diving experience to match my budget and my time frame"
Planning on returning to Patong beach in the near future and would like to hear if anyone else knows this new shop?
Thanks in advance for any input as personal service with well regarded diving operators is what I enjoy.

Peppercorn--I would be glad to work with you on your next trip to Phuket. But you won't find me in Patong since my business is not located there! But don't worry; you don't need to figure out how to get to my place of business since I will go to you where you are staying.

If you require further recommendations, please PM me.

Hi Quero,
Thanks for your PM sent to me.
I still have no idea where your shop is or what its called?
Although you offered to come to my hotel I would rather see a shop or at least a website so I can get an idea of what your Dive Shop looks like.
Thanks in advance.
Peppercorn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom