Can anyone recommend a good instructor in NW New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kml9705

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good instructor in NW New Jersey?

I have been talking with my wife about getting her certified and would like to find a good instructor. The LDS where I was certified is no longer in business.

Let me know why you felt comfortable with the instructor, and any other information you can provide. :snorkel:

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Email Charles Firtion at njdivr@verizon.net

He was doing private lessons when he isn't off diving somewhere in the world. Outstanding instructor..He is located in the Union area.

R. D. Scalzo
Epping, NH

I live in flanders, and drive down to the scuba connection in hillsbourough, they are all great instructors that will go out of there way to make you feel comfortable

I do mainly private lesson in PA (just North of Philly) at the Doylestown Fit Care Center.

I do this usually on Saturday and Sunday, but since I am self employed I can be flexible. A typical course is three full days (yes, you must be motivated) with a check out at Dutch Springs. I can get you in a dry suit for your OW dived with another 1/2 day in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom