Camera Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JThompson

Contributor
Reaction score
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone, I’m new to underwater photography and the equipment that goes along with it. I was wondering if anybody new of a good housing for a Samsung Digimax V70, It was a gift so I had no choice on the brand. Its a nice camera and was hoping to use it while diving but the only housing I have found is the OEM version on Samsungs website, only prob is the price $1500 :11: . Now like I said I am new to this but that seems very high. Any suggestions?

www.digideep.com is a good source for list of housing generally however I don't see your camera listed there. Are you sure the OEM Samsung housing is $1500? Some of OEM Samsung housing listed on digideep retails for around $200.

JThompson:
I checked on that price and your right, it said R1500.00

hmmm... i have no clue what "R" could mean, unless it were Rubles (Russian)

that's about $55 US, which seems way too cheap..

or perhaps Reales (Brazil), which would be about $600 US... way too expensive

hey, that's a good guess!

1,500 Rupees is about $35.00 US (again... kinda cheap)

or around $390 if it is Malaysian Riggit, $0.15 if Indonesian Rupiah, $15 for Sri Lankan Rupee, $410 for Qatar Riyal :D sorry it is a slow day at work today!

How about Rand? might make some sense..US$230

dang... what the heck is a rand?

Back
Top Bottom