Camera Found At Koh Bon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I know this is a long shot, but I found a KingMa underwater action camera (sort of a GoPro clone) at Koh Bon on March 29th. I just got around to looking at the SD card. I think that the person in the attached photo was the dive guide on the trip. I'd be happy to return the camera, but, other than the photo, I have no clue.

Anyone know this person or where they work?

KingMa.jpg

Highly recommend taking a picture of your business card, luggage tag or contact info and leaving that as the first picture on your memory card. Anyone looking at the pictures of a found card/camera can easily tell who it belongs to if they're honest enough.

You have to obviously weigh that up with the assumption that if they're not planning on returning it, what information would you be ok with them having.

Thx for trying to return someone's camera and their captured memories. If they are on here then I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.

I still have this camera. It is a Yi action camera with UW housing. It's actually pretty good. Although there is no LCD screen, it does have a fairly decent phone/table app with which you can control settings and preview the shot. (I guess you could practice with this for underwater use.)

I believe it's this one: https://www.amazon.com/YI-Action-Camera-US-White/dp/B016EIGEGU/

I don't have any use for it, so would like to get it back to the owner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom