Camera advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bensold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello

I’m off to Thailand in Oct to train to be a DM and I have pretty much all my gear except a Camera

Just want a little compact and thought finding one would be a breeze but what I didn’t account for was the cost of the underwater casing.

I have around £400 to spend so could anyone recommend a decent camera and casing for the price?

Something simple to use, don’t need anything fancy so long as the underwater shots can to the wildlife some sort of justice

Thanks in advance

Lou

Take a look at Sealife cameras. Probably can get a camera, housing, and a strobe in your price range.

Canon S100 Powershot Image by Cathryn Brown.jpg

Canon's S100 is a really cracking little camera - this is a shot was taken today with just the camera in it's housing using its own built-in flash by Cathryn Brown. The first time she has ever used this camera ... super gorgeous ....

maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom