Calling all the Lurkers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay I'm going to slap you all silly :eyebrow: at Invade the Keys if you don't get out of my thread!

I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump: I'm going to Invade the Keys! :jump:

Is it July yet?

I think you need to slap 300bar. He is the lurker. He only has a bit over a meager 1000 posts..:wink:

It's been a long time since I've been slapped :D

:ignore:........okay....okay...I'm leaving :happywave....but you're going to be left with your:lurk_2:'ers

David, you can stick around and get slapped ..:D

I've met some of the best divers, friends (and more :wink: ) and gone on dive trips, just from being on this board
:)

But have you ever been slapped? :wink:

(Dang it Denise....shut up already) :D

:trainwreck:

LOL! Boring day at work. Thanks for making it better!!!

Back
Top Bottom