Calling all Coz experts.. I need your help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
I'm a Bubba, so I've only been to Musashino (I looked up the spelling at http://austinsushi.com/locator/) a couple of times and Sushi Saki never. The place on Congress I spoke of is Pango and it is pretty nice, but they had some trouble a while back with the owner rigging a video camera in a plant in the ladies' room, so it might not be open any more. Umi is highly rated; it's on the southbound FR of I 35 just north of Stassney. Both are fairly new, but more than 3 years old, I believe.

I wonder if you could possibly miss Austin any more than I miss Cozumel... No matter; my wife and I have a 12 day visit booked at Caribe Blu in May. I'll get back in touch when it gets close to time; maybe we can hook up down there. Is there anything I can bring you from Austin?

That story about Pango is lovely...haha! Musachino (and Chinatown above it) is my favorite! Have some spider rolls for me next time you're there!

I always welcome a piece of Austin when someone is coming from there! I'll PM you with my "Austin" wish list...haha!

What shop do you use in Austin? I thought I read at some point that you used Oak Hill Scuba...I bought my original set of gear from them.

Anyway, it would be my pleasure to meet you when you're down in May!

Christi:
That story about Pango is lovely...haha! Musachino (and Chinatown above it) is my favorite! Have some spider rolls for me next time you're there!

I always welcome a piece of Austin when someone is coming from there! I'll PM you with my "Austin" wish list...haha!

What shop do you use in Austin? I thought I read at some point that you used Oak Hill Scuba...I bought my original set of gear from them.

Anyway, it would be my pleasure to meet you when you're down in May!

Yes, I've been dealing with Mark for many years now. I work at Motorola in Oak Hill, and his shop is right around the corner.

If it is in my power to bring something to you off your wish list, I will do so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom