Calling all artists

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dectek

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a sketch that can be used for a Tattoo. I can not even draw stick people so anything I come up with would be worthless.
What I am looking for is an upper body shot of the Grim Reaper with a sickle in one hand (or just the image of the top of the sickle poking back into the shot)and a bird's nest of cave line with line markers entangled in the mess in the other.(held up just under shoulder height...like holding a trophy large mouth bass)
I do not yet know if it will be a stand alone tat on the side of a calf or if it will go into a piece that is actually a collage of 4 parts: Center will be a Set of Doubles and have three other in a triangle around it. At 12o'clock position will be a Turtle with a fish(both in a tribal Mayan look).
At 8 o'clock position a broken wreck. And at 4o'clock the Reaper .
I was thinking if the reaper looked real good in Black and gray with detail I would get it as a stand alone. If I could not get good detail with shading I would go for the whole Reef, Wreck, Cave collection.
For a non-artist to have images stuck in their head and have no way to convey to others what they envision is frustrating.
If anyone has a few minutes on their hands and wants to shoot me a doodle or two I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom