Call the sci-fi channel, anybody else seen this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheNitroxinator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It was during my assistant instructor course; out in the surf at Westward Beach, there was this whale. I didn't have my camera with me, so I'm just having to use my recollection here to do a reconstruction, which was tough, I only saw it for a few moments. I think it was around 20 feet long! This could be the next big monster thing after big foot and the Loch Ness monster. Maybe you've seen it swimming around near you?

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12933/sort/1/cat/855/page/1

Sorry, haven't seen any flaming skeletons on any recent dives. Try the "Divers on Hallucinogens" Forum...

Hey, I think it's kinda cool... "Ghost whales in the waves"

NetDoc:
Hey, I think it's kinda cool... "Ghost whales in the waves"

Yeah, gave me a Ghost Rider type feeling. With the Nicolas Cage movie coming out, a stuffed flaming whale (you know, for kids!) could be a hot item!

10 pts to the person that guesses the movie quote above in paranthesis (hint = hula hoop).

(you know, for kids!)

Hey, its my ticket upstairs.

Actually, a firiend of mine wanted me to do a ghostrider picture on a motorcycle helmet. At the time, I hadn't done anything with urethanes, so I couldn't make anything that would be lasting. I finally got down to Coast Airbrush for an Automotive Murals class - that was killer. If you get it, I actually got to see Craig Fraser doing the realistic flames on the mini-bike live for Airbrush Action magazine. I had to get practice doing some realistic flames after that. I still haven't gotten around to doing the Ghost-rider on the motorcycle helmet, though.

I do a fair bit of airbrush work myself and I've always thought watching Craig do those realistic flames would be great. I'm in Hawaii and I've been hoping Airbrush Action would do one of their Getaways over here. I'm sure plenty of people would come.

And then we go diving.

Keep Paintin'
---John---

Back
Top Bottom