Call for Interest in a Florida Vintage Dive Meet in April 2025

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Lawyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
A few of us with experience in putting on vintage dive events are looking at April 2025 for a vintage dive gathering at one of the Florida Springs. It would be open to everyone from everywhere. There would be double hose regs and such to try. Lots of diving. We'd try to get group rates at a local hotel, likely do a group dinner, etc... Maybe a day or two total.

No obligation whatsoever, just trying to get a sense of how many folks show significant interest. PM me your name and contact info (email is best) if interested. I will keep your info confidential and send out updates if this looks like an Event that has enough interest to happen.

Mark

Mark -- anymore Sea Hunt Days coming up?

Gene

Mark -- anymore Sea Hunt Days coming up?

Gene
Hi Gene,

Not at present. I've been working hard to put that show together again but have run into a few logistical issues. Never say never. 😁

We will try to post information as soon as it develops. The main base for this data will be Vintage Double Hose website under "Gatherings". I know Scuba Lawyer will repost here on SB, but newest information will be on VDH. Right now we are interested in knowing numbers. Logistics can be worked out.

Back
Top Bottom