Call 911 from the bottom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Dial Home"
"Dial Bob's Pizza Parlor. Is that correct?"
"No."
"Please try again"
"Dial Home"
"Dial Bob's Pizza Parlor. Is that correct?"
"NO! goddammit.."
"Please repeat"
"*sigh* No"
"Please repeat"
".... No"
"Please try again"
"Dial Home"
"Dial Dawn at Home, Work or Mobile?"
"NO!"
"Dial Dawn at Home, Work or Mobile?"
"Cancel.. oh ffs $#!#$!@# this.. OMG I JUST BURNED THROUGH 500PSI!"
"Please repeat"

:rofl3:

Some airlines are talking about allowing personal cellphone usage in flight.

Fortunately, most people won't get reception :wink:

Approved for use in europe a few months ago along with some parts of asia. American airlines look like getting FAA approval in a month or 2.

So in about 6 months time it'll be common, a year probably everywhere.

Only the extreme cost will help keep usage down.

Yup I have to agree with you. They can call 911 for help because I’m strangling the yahoo who was yakking their head off on the bottom. :D

Gary D.

I was thinking of ring-ring-ring "Was your snowmobile a red Polaris? No? OK? I'll keep looking" :cool:

Terry

I can't believe this company wasted it's time and money developing this. Who would want such a thing? Totally useless in my world.

I can't believe this company wasted it's time and money developing this. Who would want such a thing? Totally useless in my world.

Yes, for your world. Take a look at JohnnyH's post for a very good use for this product though. There's more to diving than just recreation.

Yes, for your world. Take a look at JohnnyH's post for a very good use for this product though. There's more to diving than just recreation.

Just read JohnnyH's post. I can and do see where this would be an awesome tool if it were used for educational purposes like he mentions.Did'nt mean to come across wrong with my post, if I did.

Is there any place on earth that I can get away from the phone ringing!!!! I thought it was under water. Whats next, diving cell phone towers off-shore and in lakes, rivers and please no out of the country.

anybody caught talking on a cell phone underwater, on the slopes, in the grocery store, and especially while driving a car oughta be SHOT!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom