California Diving Co. Dive Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that California Diving Co. went out of business but does anyone know if the boxes are still available somewhere?

If you're ever in the SF bay area or Monterey, I have one on my back porch that I'd love to get rid of.

HepCat, I work in Palo Alto and wouldn't mind picking up your CA Diving Co box. Shoot me a DM with what you're asking for it? Thanks!!

I also have one of the smaller Stanley Job Boxes and it works great. I got it after seeing a picture one of the members here had posted (probably diver doug). I can fit all of my dive gear except tanks in the box.

eef5ad13-66f8-47e8-b887-4985ffeaf335_300.jpg
I just bought one yesterday from Home Depot. My gear fits in it perfectly--and then some. It may not have a SCUBA gear sticker on it (I suppose I could put one one) but it only cost $50 plus tax. It does that job. Thanks for the idea!

How much are you asking for it and I would be willing to pay shipping to Phx if the price is right. Can you PM me w/ a photo?

Very cool idea, I was going to order an Akona bag but you guys just saved me a grundle:D
Grundle? No no no no no....
We have the Stanley as well. We can fit two complete sets of fins, BCS, gloves, masks and smaller accoutrements. Regs and wetsuits don't quite make it unless I want to spend an hour playing Tetris. The weights can go in, but I'm getting too weak to then lift the whole shebang into the car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom