CAIRNS: Great Barrier Reef, Looking for 1 day dive, who do you recommend? Who's best?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swdke

Registered
Reaction score
November 2008, I am looking to go diving while I am in Cairns. I only have one day. Will be in Cairns at the end of November. Will the weather be too bad to go diving? I understand this can be the wet season. If weather is good, who is the best. Or, who best looks over their divers? I only get to dive when I go on a holiday where there might be diving, and that's not too often. My last dives were on the Hawaiian Islands in November 2006. Looking for a dive operator who is highly recommended, and who has a reputation of looking out for their divers who don't dive on a regular basis.

Are there any one day dives? I am just starting my research and I know I have a lot to learn about dive options.

I was surfing the net for possible dive operations and it's a bit overwhelming, the I remembered to visit this SubaBoard where I know I'll get the best advice.

Thank you for your help.

Firstly, November is Great weather here. Not just Great but Terrrrific. Wet Season is here right now until end of April.

Secondly, I agree Tusa is a tour I book visitors on every day. El is asking about Silverswift and I consider both of these to be the top dogs of CAIRNS one day Trips.

Service, Equipment, Staff, Guided, Food........excellent.

My Port Douglas Favourite is Calypso.

Regards Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom