Cabo San Lucas diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5150medic

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Several friends and I are going to Cabo San Lucas from Oct. 9-16 this year. I am looking for any information anyone may have on dive sites, dive conditions, dive operators to go with and stay away from. Any help you kind, gentle folks could provide will be greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Todd

There has been a lot of discussion on Cabo over the past couple of years. Do search & I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Amigos Del Mar seems to be the odds on favorite for Cabo. Ricardo Savilla Leyva 800-344-3349 owner Amigos Del Mar.

metaldector:
There has been a lot of discussion on Cabo over the past couple of years. Do search & I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Amigos Del Mar seems to be the odds on favorite for Cabo. Ricardo Savilla Leyva 800-344-3349 owner Amigos Del Mar.

Thanks for the info. I've pulled some info off the net, but I wanted to get some info from as many sources as possible. thanks again for the information, I appreciate it.
Todd

5150medic:
Thanks for the info. I've pulled some info off the net, but I wanted to get some info from as many sources as possible. thanks again for the information, I appreciate it.
Todd

I'll be down there the first week of October. I will probably dive Cabo Pulma for sure, with Pepe. Don't know what other dives to do but the sand falls I hear are a must. Enjoy you trip and dive safe.

David

Back
Top Bottom