Cabo Pulmo - Discount Villa Best Offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebagolizzy

Registered
Reaction score
We had a trip planned to travel and dive throughout Mexico this month, but my husband had an accident that requires surgery and we are staying home :(

We have a non-refundable, but transferable, deposit on Villa del Mar in Cabo Pulmo and cannot recover it. They have offered a discount special on their website Cabo Pulmo Vacation Rentals-Baja beachfront vacation rental in Mexico and we are also free to sell the rental for the best offer. If you are interested please let me know - our deposit is good for a visit in the next 12 months and we are willing to accept any reasonable offer for our deposit.

Also, if this isn't the best place to post this, sorry, and I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks

How long is the reservation that you are trying to sell? I would be interested in finding out more information.

I'm looking to go in November. Do you know which villa you have the reservation for?

I'm sorry if I left some of the details out in my initial post! Lots of details to attend to in canceling a trip. We are just sick about not being in Mexico right now:(, but the hubby is healing and that is what matters :)

Our deposit was for 4 nights (8/14-17) with AC at the waterfront Villa del Mar in Cabo Pulmo. It can be seen on the website Cabo Pulmo Vacation Rentals-Baja beachfront vacation rental in Mexico. There are 3 houses on the website, but only one "villa" so it should be clear which one we are discussing. We have been told that our deposit can be applied to any future length of stay (corresponding seasonal rates) during the next 12 months. As I said in our original post, we will accept any reasonable offer for our deposit of $2000.

This looks like a wonderful place to stay and I really hope someone wants to make a deal that benefits all of us!

Contact me with further questions.

Back
Top Bottom