Trip Report Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort Trip Review Nov 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Christine. First theft in 30 years of travel with my spouse. I will consider bringing along "safe" type thing. We also got to see the mobula rays leaping out of the water besides seeing a squadron of 50+ fly overhead underwater. Just gorgeous.
Because the camaristas only came once during the week, couldn't really get to know them.
Rob

@drrich2 All your questions were answered by @peeweediver but I'll add my 2psi here. For someone travelling from the distance you do, absolutely combine Cabo Pulmo and La Paz in a single trip. Both are worth doing. I did that in a week long trip and, for that duration, I think that's a very good option. There's way more for your family to do in La Paz; Cabo Pulmo is pretty isolated. I would definitely do a full week in La Paz with a family as well, not so much in Cabo Pulmo.

About the site closures in the Cabo Pulmo Marine Park - The park rules mandate a certain site can be dived only a fixed number of times per week/fortnight/month and then it gets closed (it's been different the times I've been there). I would suggest calling the dive op there and asking them what the closure schedule looks like so you can time the days there and not have to miss any sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom