Cabo dives + shops - honestly??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hola from Cabo....I run small dive business here in Cabo...My name is Donna....and I can help you if you would like to customize your diving. I have been here for 20 years and have a lot of dive experience here and Cabo Pulmo. Let me know if I can help you ...You can call my vonage line at 479-935-9678 and if my 83 year old Mom answers....be patient...she is a talker! I take care of her here.
I customize dives so you don't have other divers diving with you...You can pick the time and select the spots based on your experience level...thanks.

Hola Donna.

Can you give me an idea on the prices for a "typical dive package" - 4 days 3 dives a day & 4 days 2 dives a day. Just a rough estimate so that I have an idea for the budget? AND (I am being mean here :D ) can you tell me the prices for the high and the low seasons?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom