Cabo Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockn4u:
hello

i am a newbie to scuba and to this board. just completed my o w cert. this summer and had a thanksgiving trip planned to cozumel. due to hurricane i am now going to CSL instead. i have never been there nor do i know much about it.

only have 3 days to dive and no dive buddy traveling with me. what should someone with my meager skill level attempt there? any and all information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks so much

cile
Hi cile, welcome to ScubaBoard. There is plenty of good local diving right in CSL. I like the diving there and it is not very difficult. Check out Underwater Diversions, they are a good op and no need for a buddy, hang with the DM, his name is Chilango, tell him I told you.
David

Cile if you want a buddy i'm looking for one am planning on 2 or 3 days of dives

TJ, I will be arriving on sunday the 20th and plan to dive mon and tues probably with underwater diversions. what are your plans

I and several other guys are planning a dive trip to Cabo next fall. We are thinking the end of September (Scheduling vacation for October would be more difficult). I plan to use Underwater Diversions. I'm looking at their buy four days of dives and get the fifth day free. Gordo Banks and Cabo Pulmo will probably be on wish list. The rest will be local diving. I would like to see the underwater sandfall.

Accomodations are taken care of: Fiesta American Grand Los Cabos. It's several miles from town so we'll go with a rental car.

Any suggestions/comments?

question,
my friend, robert perez, once ran a dive operation called cabo pro diving services.
has anyone seen/heard from him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom