Cabilao Dive Center/ La Estrella Resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Errr.. I am not really the type women drool over... :)

jonix:
women are capable of drooling over men too. :eyebrow:
yea, i get that all the time.....

so i stopped holding baby girls, they ruined my shirt

he just said babies, jon!

@pak, would u recommend a day trip or overnight-er for cabilao if we will be staying most of the days in Panglao(Alona Beach)?

rhadamantus:
@pak, would u recommend a day trip or overnight-er for cabilao if we will be staying most of the days in Panglao(Alona Beach)?

If its possible, I'd do the opposite... I'd rather stay in Cabilao and do day trips to Balicasag (skip Panglao...):D

pakman:
If its possible, I'd do the opposite... I'd rather stay in Cabilao and do day trips to Balicasag (skip Panglao...):D

Mike, just curious, is there any reason why you'd rather stay in Cabilao? I'm planning on going to Bohol again and I've never been to Cabilao.

I just thought the diving in Cabilao was hands down better, unless you went to Balicasag every day while at Alona. But if you want a little nite life or some variety in restaurants, then Alona is the better.

Thanks mate. Will try to have a look at the resorts in Cabilao.

Not sure if Dennis is back from his Cabilao trip yet, but I'd be curious to hear his feedback as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom