C8 rechargeable problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowmaker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I ordered this light but could not get it to work with the rechargeable pack. Works fine with regular batters. I know I am missing something stupid. Should there be a spring that goes in the bottom of the light housing between the housing and battery pack. The instruction show a picture of a spring but I didn’t get one with the light or battery pack. I have the plastic square piece with four spring that goes in the bottom if you are using regular batteries. It looks like they should be a wider spring for the rechargeable pack.

This might be a dumb question, but did you test the rechargables in something else to make sure they're working and fully charged?

Should have mentioned that. Pack is charged. If I put the pack in the light and hold the lens assemble in it will light up but when I screw the lens down it will not work. It seems like the pack it down just a bit to far into the light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom