c5060 vs c7070

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey wolverine where did you get the 7070 and the housing ? After reading all these stories I'm surely going to splurge and get the Ikelite housing .Now the only question is 7070,8080 or 5060.

I think you can get the flash in S-macro mode by putting the flash to slave. This can only be done in manual mode.

Anyway, the flash does not work really well in the S-macro due to cover by the lens barrel. The only time I would use it is to activate a slave strobe.

Hope this helps

fongwee:
I think you can get the flash in S-macro mode by putting the flash to slave. This can only be done in manual mode.

Anyway, the flash does not work really well in the S-macro due to cover by the lens barrel. The only time I would use it is to activate a slave strobe.

Hope this helps
I tried that but the strobe didn't fire. Is there anything else that needs to be set? I set the Strobe to Slave, intensity 9, and in S-macro mode. THe screen shows Slow1 but when i snap, the strobe does not fire. Anyone have any idea?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom