c5050 S&S WAL adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't seem to find the right search phrase.

I'm looking for links for an adapter to use my S&S bayonet WAL on an Oly PT-015 housing.

Thanks,

Sorry, Des.....I don't think those adapters are available anymore. The PT-15 has the same 67mm size lens port (?) as the older PT-10. So if you do find one advertised for the PT-10, it would work.

Have you checked eBay? You might also check with Yuzo in Japan, he seems to have stuff that we can no longer find. He owns UW Digital Camera

If you're looking for an adapter for the S&S WCL-16 Motormarine II WAL then you're out of luck. You can use a S&S macro adapter but you will get substantial vignetting with it. You will need to zoom in to get rid of it thus negating the use of the WAL.

The WAL is a WCL-20 BTW, but I'll bet that isn't going to effect the vignetting.

I was really hoping I could use some of my current equipment with the c5050, but so far nothing's compatible. Is Bill Gates working w/OLY by any chance?!!!

Do like the rest of us did....sell the old set-up and get the new stuff! :eek:ut:

Heck Dee,

I can't sell all my old ones, they're all flooded!!

You can sell anything on eBay! :wink: :eek:ut:

I've been hunting those UR-PRO filters!

Des...if you want to combine orders, just let me know. I haven't ordered anything from England but don't have a problem doing so...once I find out how! haha

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit on my full transformation to digital. That or else suffer the slings & arrows of outrageously PO'd loved ones around the Christmas tree!

I think the strobe will be first on my list. It seems the digital strobes come with a wide range of settings. I want one that includes a TTL setting. I'm way too poor to buy cheap and continually upgrade, but at the same time I don't plan on ever selling any of my shots. Any suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom