C Springs Dive Shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fastro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be spending a month in the Springs for a training class and I would love to finally get my rescue diving certification. Can anyone recommend a good shop? Thanks!

There are two. Both are PADI. Both have good folks. (Even the one I work in.)
Listed alphabetically, they are:

Divers' Reef
4465 Northpark Dr
719-531-7100

Underwater Connection
4337 N. Academy
719-599-DIVE (3483)

If you'll only be here a month, the routinely scheduled rescue classes might not match your visit dates. Typically the rescue classroom, pool and open water sessions are spread out over a couple of weeks, but not offered every month. Alternatively, you might be able to get a private class scheduled (at extra cost).

Open waters are done in Santa Rosa, New Mexico during winter months and sometimes in more local waters in the summer (e.g. Aurora or Chatfield reservoirs).

Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy our fair city.

Thanks for the information. I am in the Springs quite often. I will take a look at their websites and see if I can find a schedule. Thanks again!

I originally certified thru the Underwater Connection, could not rate them higher! I moved closer to Denver about 6 years ago and somewhat dropped off their radar but they are a class shop from my point of view!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom