Buying Aqua Lung online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anybody know of an online dealer that sales Aqua Lung products?
Thanks,
Spencer

LeisurePro. But they're not an "authorized" dealer:

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MAIL ORDER AND INTERNET SALES OF OUR PRODUCTS!

Please be aware that not every business that advertises and sells Aqua Lung branded products is an Authorized Aqua Lung Dealer. Retailers that offer to sell and ship Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support products by mail in response to mail, telephone, or Internet orders ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AQUALUNG AMERICA DEALERS.

I bought an Aqualung titan LX regulator and octo at a dealer a year ago. I've since moved out of the area where I bought it.
I went to a shop in the new city I moved to, they didn't ask or seem to care at all where I bought the regulator, they were going to charge the same for service either way.
Scuba Toys will service it for $50, they certainly don't care either.

I don't really see the advantage of having purchased it through a dealer.
If I ever get any other gear, I'd give a lot of consideration to buying online.
I bought the regulator through a dealer because many posts here had me thinking that it was going to make some kind of difference when I needed to get it serviced. It doesn't seem that way at all.

Mitch

I have not noticed a difference with LDS' BUT I have seen when things have had recalls and the location of where you purchased from had some issues... But not much else other than that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom