Burn time Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AbyssalPlains

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Never used one of these before. Lamp runs on 4 C batteries. Specs say 6.5 hrs, but is that realistic? Which Ah range do people use in these lights when using rechargeable batteries?

Thanks,
Daniel

Disclaimer: Apologies in advance in case this topic has been posted "over and over again", but I'm new to this forum and the search feature doesn't seem to work very well, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Hi its okay it's not a big deal. I'm not selling UK lights so I wouldn't be able to answer your question in details. Our lights run for 4 hours at full power for 4 hours on 4 AA batteries. What the 6.5 hours really means depends on what they define burntime. If you have more questions regarding our products I'd be more than happy to answer them :)

Check out our SLX LED dive lights if you're interested in a durable and dependable LED dive light.

I haven't checked the total burn time of my C4 eLED but I know it will do over 4 hours at full power on Duracells. I used it for all night dives all week on a Blackbeard's cruise and had no problems with it losing power. I used it for night dives all week plus flashlight use when needed. Great light in a compact size.

pteranodon:
Hi all,

Never used one of these before. Lamp runs on 4 C batteries. Specs say 6.5 hrs, but is that realistic? Which Ah range do people use in these lights when using rechargeable batteries?

Thanks,
Daniel

Disclaimer: Apologies in advance in case this topic has been posted "over and over again", but I'm new to this forum and the search feature doesn't seem to work very well, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Easly, LED's take no power at all to run. A friend that I dive with has one of these and he's well beyond the six hours on his and its still going strong.

I Bought a C4 eLED last year and used it on 6 dives, about 6 to 7 hours. It was not used again untill last weekend and used it on 2 more dives. I still can't tell any difference in the loss of brightness. I am sold on this light! I guess it's time to replace the batteries, I do carry then with me, but if it's not broken, don't fix it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom